The City of Pelham Police Department's social media platforms are limited public forms.
We encourage civil conversations on all of our platforms, but inappropriate comments will be removed without warning by the administrators of these accounts. The following types of comments are not allowed and will be removed:
- Hateful, threatening and/or discriminatory comments directed at any particular group
- Graphic, obscene or explicit comments
- Comments containing foul language
- Comments meant to incite violence toward police or members of the community
- Comments that suggest or encourage illegal activity
- Comments that are off topic from the intent of the original post
Those who violate this policy risk being temporarily or permanently banned from this page without prior warning.
These platforms are NOT monitored 24 hours a day. Do NOT use any of these platforms to report emergencies or time-sensitive concerns. In the event of an emergency, or if you need immediate police assistance, please dial 911.
For non-emergency police services, please call our dispatch center at 205-620-6550.