- Pelham Civic Complex & Ice Arena
- Banquet Hall
- Client Rental Policy
Client Rental Policy
Set up, starting, and ending times are strictly adhered to by the Pelham Civic Complex and Ice Arena. The client will be charged $100 per half hour should they go over the specified time.
The Pelham Civic Complex and Ice Arena require a deposit upon booking to guarantee rental space. Event fees are to be paid and the end of the event. Payment may be made by Visa, Master Card, Discover Card, and American Express, in addition to personal checks and/or cash.
Guarantee of Attendance
A tentative attendance number should be specified 14 calendar days prior to event facility scheduling and set up purposes. A final guarantee for facility use is due seven calendar days prior to event.
The Pelham Civic Complex and Ice Arena offers in-house-only catering.
The complex will arrange for security to be present during your event if required. The fee of $37 per hour, per officer, with a minimum of four hours and is payable at the beginning of the event.
Cancellation of an event 90 days prior to the event must be made in writing in order for a deposit to be refunded. After the 90-day time period, the deposit will be forfeited, and any charges that have been incurred by the Pelham Civic Complex and Ice Arena will be the responsibility of the client.
- Clients are expected to leave the banquet hall and lobby area in its original state when rented. A clean-up fee of $250 will be incurred for all clients not adhering to this policy.
- All signs must be free-standing from the floor up.
- No tape or tacks of any kind are allowed on the banquet hall walls.
- All room setups are to be decided 14 days prior to your event.
- No fog machines, confetti, glitter, or loose live flower petals are allowed in the banquet hall/lobby.
- Candles are not allowed in the banquet hall/lobby.
- No furniture is to be moved in the lobby.
Damage, Insurance and Liability
- The client assumes full responsibility for and shall pay/reimburse the Pelham Civic Complex and Ice Arena/ City of Pelham / VenuWorks for any and all damages or loss caused by client, guests, invitee and/or any person or organization contracting with client to provide any service or goods before, during or after the function, or by any other person or persons on premise during client event.
- Client shall indemnify and hold Pelham Civic Complex and Ice Arena/City of Pelham/VenuWorks safe and harmless from damage or liability for damage or injury to the person or property of Pelham Civic Complex and Ice Arena/City of Pelham /VenuWorks or any person or entity.
- The Pelham Civic Complex and Ice Arena/City of Pelham/VenuWorks is not liable for loss or customer's equipment or possessions of a customer's guests before, during, or after an event. The Complex will make every effort possible to locate lost items but cannot be held responsible for these items.
- In the event the Pelham Civic Complex and Ice Arena/City of Pelham/VenuWorks finds it necessary to employ an attorney to enforce any of the provisions of this agreement or to recover damages resulting from clients' use of the premises, client shall pay a reasonable attorney's fee to the Pelham Civic Complex and Ice Arena/City of Pelham/VenuWorks.